- Compliant with ROAR and IFMAR rules
- Mechanical timing adjustable
- 200℃ high-temperature high purity copper windings maximize conductivity and reliability
- Super low resistance multi-layers outlet PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Removable / replaceable rotor
- High RPM precision bearings (Germany Brand: NSK)
- Powerful high temperature sintered NdFeb (Neodymium) magnets
- High efficiency of energy conversion
User Manual Download
- Xerun V10 G2 Motor User's Manual
- Xerun V10 G1 Motor User's Manual
Dimension (mm) Can: Ø=36, L=25.5, External Shaft: Ø=3.17, L=14.6
►The “Maximum Output Power” is measured with 7.4V input voltage and ESC at ZERO timing. This parameter is neither the “maximum input power” nor the “rating power”, it is calculated by “RPM x Torque / 9550”. Because each factory runs a different testing platform, the above data may vary.
► Max amp is the “Current at Peak Output Power”. It is a guide used for selecting the suitable power system (ESC, Motor, Gear ratio, etc.) If the actual input current of the power system is bigger than the peak parameter stated in the above table, this means that the power system settings/configuration is over its peak (or in other words, “overloaded”.)
► The “KV” is measured without any load on the motor and ESC at ZERO timing. Do NOT run the motor without load for long periods of time (1 minute), otherwise the motor may overheat.
Important: Any products purchased through Hong Kong/Chinese Stores are considered as gray products,
which are not covered under the HOBBYWING manufacturer warranty in Belgium or Europe.