The R6303SB has an S.BUS system output port and 3 conventional system channel outputs. It can also be used with conventional system servos, etc. in addition to S.BUS system compatible servos and gyros, etc. When the linking procedure is performed, R6303SB recognizes the signal mode (FASST2.4GHz 7ch mode or 8ch/10ch/Multi-ch mode) automatically.
The R6303SB can change the output CH from seven groups (CH group table). In addition, the operating mode (highspeed mode/normal mode) can be selected.
- FASST-2.4GHz (7ch/8ch/10ch/Multi-ch) system
- S.BUS port and 3 channels for conventional system
- High-Speed receiver
- FASST-2.4GHz System (7ch/8ch/10ch/Multi-ch)
- 3-channels for conventional system (not using the USB channels)
- Dual Antenna Diversity
- Size: 22.5 x 37.4 x 9.3 mm
- WeighT: 7.2 g
- Power Requirement: 3.7-7.4V
- Voltage Range: 3.5-8.4V
|Input Voltage:||3,7-7,4 V|
|Special Functions:||S.Bus, Dual Antenna|