4.8 V / 2.0 Ah, with BEC connector.
Dimensions approx. 55 x 29 x 29 mm.
Weight approx. 117 g.
NiMH receiver batteries, Ready to Go
- Ultra-low self-discharge rate: after twelve months retaining approx. 35% of nominal capacity
- Higher capacity compared with standard transmitter batteries
- Reasonably priced, especially in comparison with LiPo batteries
- High-quality gold-contact connectors
- Fast charge capable
- Receiver batteries fitted with heavy-duty 0.5 mm² conductors for high peak and continuous loads
Plug connector: BEC
Width [mm]: 29 mm
Voltage [V]: 4,8 V
Height [mm]: 29 mm
Weight [g]: 117 g
Rechargeable: schnell und normal
Type of battery for selection: GRAUPNER 4NH-2000 RX
Cell count NiCd, NiMH: 4
Overall length [mm]: 55 mm
Capacity [mAh]: 2000 mAh
Dimensions [LxWxH in mm]: 55 x 29 x 29 mm