4.8 V 2.0 Ah, with BEC connector.
Dimensions approx. 58 x 53 x 15 mm.
Weight approx. 117 g.
NiMH receiver batteries, Ready to Go
- Ultra-low self-discharge rate: after twelve months retaining approx. 35% of nominal capacity
- Higher capacity compared with standard transmitter batteries
- Reasonably priced, especially in comparison with LiPo batteries
- High-quality gold-contact connectors
- Fast charge capable
- Receiver batteries fitted with heavy-duty 0.5 mm² conductors for high peak and continuous loads
Plug connector: BEC
Width [mm]: 53 mm
Voltage [V]: 4,8 V
Height [mm]: 15 mm
Weight [g]: 117 g
Cell count NiCd, NiMH: 4
Overall length [mm]: 58 mm
Capacity [mAh]: 2000 mAh