Designed for larger aircraft, the Optima 9 features two of our exclusive Boosted Omni-Directional Antennas for added safety and security.
Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology (AFHSS) The Optima 9 utilizes our AFHSS 2.4GHz technology and our exclusive Smart Scan system to ensure a rock solid, interference free connection. When selected, Hitec's 2.4GHz SmartScan function scans the 2.4GHz spectrum to find the cleanest channels in which to operate, therefore providing interference free operation even in the most crowded environments.
Dual Boosted Omni Directional Antenna (BODA) The Optima 9 receiver utilzes two of our exclusive BODA antennas to insure a rock solid connection between you and your plane. Independent testing has proven that the Dual BODA antenna system used in our 9 channel receiver is equal to or better than our competitor's remote receiver or quad antenna systems.
Supplementary Power Connection (SPC) With our Supplementary Power Connection you can eliminate "brown out" concerns by powering the receiver independently of the servos.
- Dual Boosted Omni-Directional Antenna (BODA) System
- SmartScan Mode Selectable
- Full Telemetry Capable
- Basic Telemetry Function : RX Low Battery Warning
- Range Check Mode (Reduced output to approx. 30M range)
- Fail-safe/Hold Function
- Software & Firmware upgradable
|Size in Inches:||1.92 x 1.14 x 0.61|
|Size in Millimeters:||48.77 x 28.96 x 15.49|
HPP-22 VERSION 1.11(0) 8/23/2011
- OPTIMA 7/9 ver.2.01(0) Firmware Update
HPP-22 VERSION 1.04(0) 12/10/2010
- New Features:
- OPTIMA 7/9 Fail-Safe setup function: Now you can adjust fail-safe function of the Optima 7 & 9 receivers through the HPP-22 interface. (Optima Receiver Manual)
HPP-22 VERSION 1.02 8/2/2010
- OPTIMA 7/9 ver.2.00 Firmware Update
- Added HTS-SS Sensor Station compatibility
- Improved Fail Safe
- Improved initial position of the servo when link is completed
- Optima Receiver Manual