The Xerun V3.1 Stock Spec stands out in the crowd as being a lightweight and efficient stock racing ESC. Featuring a lightweight heat-sink and case, an electronic switch, 10 stored preset profiles, external programming port and improved airflow, it's easy to see why the V3.1 Stock Spec is the ESC of choice for many racers.
- Light weight heat-sink and cases are most suitable for STOCK class race.
- All in One. Up to ten profiles can be stored in the memory and imported or exported easily. Factory pre-set profiles include:
- Blinky mode, Modify Mode, Stock mode, Practice mode, Offroad mode, Drift mode, Crawler mode.
- Built-in Electronic Switch, long life and high reliability, also saves space on the chassis.
- External Programming Port (EPP), easy to connect and also a power port for additional fan.
- Advanced Dynamic Timing technology, providing more customization possibilities for highest level competitions.
- Precise throttle and brake control, setting of drag brake and brake strength with more options, new punch and brake rate control functions, and throttle and brake curves through the PC client.
- Integrated Data logger, recording the maximum temperature of ESC and motor as well as the maximum RPM, using LCD Programming box to check easily in the pits.
- Multi Protection Functions, making your running safe with ESC and Motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the MultifunctionLCD Program Box and USB Link Software (Note: XERUN V3 ESC ONLY works with the new version of the USB Link Software, V3.2_121204 or later version is recommended)
- USB LINK Software graphic interface, providing extra parameters for advanced settings.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
Current: Continuous: 100A, Burst: 600A
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo *See Note
Built-in BEC: 6V@3A (linear mode)
Resistance: 0.0003 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
- With 2S or 4-6 NiMH 1/10 on-road: >=4.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=5.5T
- With 3S or 7-9 NiMH 1/10 on-road: >=6.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=8.5T
- *For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needs to be changed to 12V high voltage fan.
Suitable Car: 1/10, 1/12 all competitions 1/10,1/8 rock crawler
Cooling Fan: 5V
External Programming Port Output: 6V from built-in BEC (* The 6V output is usable for external cooling fan)
Size: 37.5mm(L) x 31mm(W) x 32mm(H), excluding wire connectors
Weight: 86.8g (includes cooling fan)
Note: For 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needn't be changed. For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needs to be changed to 12V high voltage fan.