The 8A-UBEC is a switch-mode DC-DC regulator works with a 3-8S Lipo battery, it outputs a consistent safe voltage for your receiver, gyro and servos. It is very suitable for large scale RC models with many servos such as nitro powered RC helicopters and airplanes.
- Large scale RC models with many servos such as nitro powered RC helicopters and airplanes
- Output Voltage: 5V or 6V (Changeable with a switch )
- Continuous output current: 8 Amps
- Burst output current: 15 Amps
- Input: 8V-42V (3-8S Lipo battery)
- Quiescent current: 60mA
- Size: 48mm*28mm*9mm (length*width*height)
- Weight: 30g
- Designed with an advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC, the max efficiency of the chip is up to 92%.
- The output current is very large.
- With the output short-circuit protection function.
- A metal shield covers almost all the electronic components, and a filter is attached with the output wires to significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
- With ultra-wide input voltage from 8V-42V.
- Safe power on with the polarity protection function. If the input polarity is not correct, the UBEC can't work, but it will not be damaged. What you need to do is just swapping the battery pack's polarity.
- Shows the working status with an indicator (LED), lights when the output is in normal range.
- It has a switch to turn on or turn off the output.
- With a step-down voltage regulator of 0.7V down as an accessory (From 6.0V to 5.3V).