Hobbywing XRotor Micro Flight Controller F4 G2Features:
Powerful Hardware for Super Fast Operating Speed
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency.
- The SPI ICM-20602 which integrates accelerometer and gyro (with the running frequency can be set to 32KHz) is adopted.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust it’s parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- TF-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust the setup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage (BAT port) and current (CRT port , extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters.
The STM32F405 MCU, which features powerful computing capacity & super operating speed, combined with the high-sensitivity ICM20602 6-axis motion sensor supports 32KHz PID controller & gyro. The built-in OSD chip allows users to adjust or set OSD parameters via the Betaflight/ Cleanflight/ Butterflight/ invaflight software or transmitter easily. The internal TF-card expansion slot allows users to insert a SD card to record more flight data.Innovative Shock-absorbing Structure
The Innovative connecting method via a soft cable (*it works better when pairing with the XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli_32 DShot1200) combined with the shock-absorbing design of mounting holes effectively reduces the impact on high-sensitivity FC components from outside shock to make every flight more stable and precise.On-board Filter Circuit
The XRotor Micro-F4-G2, which integrates with a filter circuit module (*it only functions when pairing with the 10V BEC of the XRotor Micro 45A 4in1 BLHeli_32 DShot1200), provides purer powering condition for VTX to make images more clear and stable.Multiple Throttle Signal Modes Supported
Besides the latest DShot 150/300/600/1200 high-speed digital throttle signal modes and the Proshot1000 mixed throttle signal mode, the Oneshot125/Oneshot42/Multishot and regular PWM throttle signal modes are also supported.Multiple FPV Firmware Supported
The XRotor Micro-F4-G2 not only supports multiple mainstream FPV firmware like BetaFlight, Cleanflight, Butterflight and invaflight, but also allows users to adjust or set parameters via the corresponding software. All this makes the unit more applicable to various FPV flights & racing.Compatible with the Hobbywing 4-in-1 ESC & VTX
It’s easy to wire and install when pairing the FC with a Hobbywing 4-in-1 tower ESC & a HOBBYWING VTX (Video Transmitter).Specs:
- Compatible with (Multirotors): Quadcopter
- Firmware: OMNIBUSF4SD
- FC Programming: Supported
- Programming via: Betaflight/ Cleanflight-configurator or Others
- Compatible with (Modes): PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, DShot1200 & Proshot1000
- Compatible with (Transmitters): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL, and etc.
- OSD: Built-in
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- LED Control: Supported
- BEC: No
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Size: 36x36mm
- Weight: 6g
- Applications: 130-300mm FPV’s