The R7003SB receiver features bi-directional communication with a FASSTest Futaba transmitter using the S.BUS2 port. Using the S.BUS2 port an impressive array of telemetry sensors may be utilized. R7003SB has a function that gets information from the model during flight by connecting optional telemetry sensors. It also includes both standard PWM output ports and S.BUS output ports. 4 ports of R7003SB can choose an output channel from the 11 modes.
- FASSTest-2.4GHz Bidirectional Communication System
- S.BUS2 / S.BUS Port and Conventional System Receiver
If R7003SB does not use S.BUS/S.BUS2 system, it can perform only operation of 3 channels. However, if S.BUS/S.BUS2 system is used, use of the maximum channel of a transmitter can be performed. You have to use S.BUS/S.BUS2 servo, in order to use S.BUS/S.BUS2 system.R7003SB Specifications:
Note, it seems like the Mikado V-bar Gyro doesnt not work together with R7003SB.
- FASSTest-2.4GHz System (7ch/8ch/10ch/Multi-ch)
- 3-channels for conventional system (not using the USB channels)
- Dual Antenna Diversity
- Size: 22.5 x 37.4 x 9.3 mm
- WeighT: 7.2 g
- Power Requirement: 3.7-7.4V
- Voltage Range: 3.5-8.4V
- Battery F/S Voltage: It sets up in the transmitter
- Extra voltage port (port2): Optional External Voltage Telemetry cable (0-70VDC)