Great RR Performance from the M-06
The M-06 chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-drive setup and has a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C equipment positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses dish design wheels, equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super radial (hard) tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 395mm, width: 168mm, height: 121mm. Wheelbase: 210mm.
• 1.0mm thick polycarbonate body.
• Separate ABS plastic parts authentically depict headlights, front/rear bumpers and side mirrors.
• The model is based upon the rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis (210mm wheelbase setup) featuring a rear-mounted motor.
• Dish wheels molded in silver are paired with 60D radial tires (Item 50683) at front and 60D super radial tires (Item 54999) at rear.
• Stickers are included to recreate sponsor logos, race numbers and more. Window Masking stickers included to help aid the painting process of the body.
• Type 540 motor and ESC included.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.