|Operating voltage range||4.8V … 14V|
|Nominal input voltage||6.0V … 12V|
|Output voltage||full battery voltage|
|Quiescent current (switched off)||<1µA|
|Quiescent current (switched on)||approx. 6mA (consumer off) / approx. 17mA (consumer on, plus consumer)|
|Max. permanent current||8A|
|Electronic switch||yes, remote switch|
|Dual power supply||no|
- Connection battery (Bat.In): JR plug, approx. 12cm (4.7in) cable
- Receiver connection (Rec.) JR socket, approx. 37cm (14.57in) cable
- Consumer connection (Out): JR socket, approx. 28cm (11in) cable
- Ignition switch for engine driven airplanes,
- switching of lighting systems,
- switching of fuel pumps, …
1 DPSI Micro RCS remote switch, 1 vibration insulator, 2 washers, 2 screws, 1 drilling template and 1 quick reference guide.
See a detailed documentation of the DPSI Micro RCS magnetic switch in the Hacker Motor Wiki.
Hint: Due to the safety functions of the DPSI Micro RCS HighSpeed servos (e. g. Futaba HS with 7ms pulse rate) will be detected as corrupt, switching on is not possible. That’s why a RCS will not work at HS outputs. The safety function detects an error when the pulse rate is smaller than 10ms.