With a remarkable 80 watts of charging power and a maximum of 7A charging current, the Expert LD 80 charger offers more than sufficient charging power for most applications in a compact design.
There are also the AC and DC inputs on the left side.
Information about settings and running process can be obtained via the backlit LCD display.
The Expert LD 80 is the perfect multifunction charger and the right choice for most modeller.
- Compact design
- 80 watts charging power, max. 7A charging current
- Suitable for: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV/NiMH/NiCd/Pb
- Easy handling and navigation with four buttons
- Informative LCD display with backlight
- Including 5 seperate Balancer ports
- 5 batteries profile memory
- Integrated balancer with max. 300mA current
|Input Voltage AC:||100V – 240V|
|Max Charge Power:||80W|
|Max Discharge Power:||2W|
|Charge Current Range:||0.1A – 7.0A|
|Discharge Current Range:||0.1A – 1.0A|
|Cells: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV||1s – 6S|
|Cells: NiMH/NiCd||1s – 15S|
|Pb Battery Voltage:||2-20V|
1x Expert LD 80 charger
1x Alligator Clips to DC Cable
1x Alligator Clips to Dean style connector
1x Mini JST (red) connector to Dean style connector cable
1x Female servo connector to Dean style connector cable
1x Glow plug connector to Dean style connector cable
1x 4mm banana connectors to Dean style connector cable
1x Mains “kettle” lead