Total renewal of the 2018 World Champion model. From the experience gained with the tests of the Kraken model to the F3C 2019 championship with Ennio Graber We then added the most innovative solutions developed from the latest Goblin models.
There are many details that bring the Urukay Genesis to the top as gearbox, special main shaft, new rotor head geometry…
The new fuselage is extremely modern and effective in terms of flight line presentation, it completes the features that make the Urukay Genesis a model ready for any challenge.
- AIRFRAME weight: 2950gr (with blades, no battery, no electronics)
- Main blade length: 690mm to 760mm
- Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1662 mm (with new F3c 747 mm blades included)
- Tail rotor diameter: 284 mm (with 105 mm tail blades included)
- Cyclic Servos: standard size 40mm
- Tail Servo: standard size 40mm
- Main Rotor ratio: 11.8 to 8.8 (21T included: 10.1:1)
- Tail Rotor ratio: 5.0-4.8:1 (26T included: 4.9:1)
- Typical motor: 4525 series
- Typical speed controller: 12S, 160-200 A
- Battery size: 12S 4500-5500 mAh