- New Products
- Helicopter kits & Parts
- Align kits & Parts
- Align Heli Kits
- Align Parts
- Align Trex 100 / 100X Parts
- Align Trex 150 / 150X Parts
- Align Trex 250 / 250se Parts
- Align Trex 300X Parts
- Align 450 / 470L Parts
- Align 500 / 500L / 500X Parts
- Align 550E / 550L / 550X Parts
- Align 600E / 600DFC / 600L Parts
- Align 600N / 600XN Parts
- Align 650 Parts
- Align 700E / 700DFC / 700X Parts
- Align 700N / 700XN Parts
- Align 760 Parts
- Align 800 Parts
- Mikado kits & Parts
- GAUI kits & Parts
- GAUI kits
- GAUI parts
- GAUI X2/255 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI X3/X3L Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI X4/X4II Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI NX4 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI X5/X5 V2 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI R5 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI NEX6 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI X7 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI NX7 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI Spare Parts undefined
- SAB kits & Parts
- Goblin kits
- Goblin Parts
- Goblin Fireball / Mini Comet Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin 380 / 380KSE / 420 Sport Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin 500 / 500 Sport Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin 570 / 570 Sport / 570KSE Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin 630 /700 / 770 Competition Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin Kraken 580 / 580 Nitro Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin Kraken Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin RAW Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin Speed / Comet Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin Urukay Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin Black Thunder / Nitro Sport Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Old Goblin Kits
- SAB HC Nr's
- Blade Heli spare parts
- Compass spare parts
- HD-Helicopters spare parts
- Hirobo spare parts
- MSHeli spare parts
- Nine Eagles
- Thunder Tiger Parts
- Main Blades
- Flybar Paddles
- Canopies & Fuselages
- Robbe Shluter parts & Acc.
- Wallhangers for you're helicopter
- Align kits & Parts
- Governor system & Acc.
- Heat Shrink
- Flybarless units & Acc.
- Transmitters, receivers & Telemetry
- Chargers & connectors
- Motors & Esc.
- FPV & Multicopter
- Flight sim & Acc.
- Glue, Grease & Cleaning Products
- Tools & Acc.
- Plastic model kits
- Paint, Brushes, Markers, Pencil & Acc.
- Building Materials & Acc.
- Gift Cards
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers & Bearings
- Cars & Boats
- MuchMore Acc. for Cars
- Wheels, Tire & Acc.
- Spare & Upgrade parts Cars
- Team Associated spare & Upgrade Parts
- GS Racing spare parts
- Losi Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Xray Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Axial Spare & Upgrade Parts
- HPI Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Maverick Spare & Upgrade Parts
- FG Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Hobao Spare & Upgrade Parts
- 3Racing Spare & Upgrade Parts
- ECX Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Traxxas Spare & Upgrade Parts
- RPM Upgrade Parts
- Thunder Tiger Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Tamiya Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Carson Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Ishima Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Kyosho / MiniZ Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Pinions & spur Gears
- Car acc.
- Billing Boats Parts
- Other Brands
- Tattu R-Line 1550mAh 95C 6S1P Lipo
- 1250mAh 22.2V 60C 6S1P Lipo (Goblin Fireball / Mini Comet) €36,90 inc. Vat
- 2250 mAh 6.6V 2S1P Li-Fe Battery for Radio Transmitter €19,90 inc. Vat
- Hook & Loop Strap (8x140mm) €5,95 inc. Vat
- 2600mAh 7.4V 2S1P Receiver/Transmitter Pack €19,90 inc. Vat
LOGO 800 Scorpion HK-4535 Motor Combo
€1.550,00 inc. Vat
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The LOGO 800 is the worthy successor to the venerable LOGO 800 XXtreme.
It utilizes the tried and tested mechanical components of the LOGO 700 including
- larger lower frame halves and beefed-up landing gear
- stronger pinned belt drive pulley on the main shaft
- Herring bone gear with a smaller main gear, with a steeper angle (136 T, 25°), for a sleeker silhouette, less weight and improved running noise
- Belt step-up gear to the tail gear box in the chassis
- Torque tube
- Sturdy aluminum open tail gear box
The new four-part chassis made from fiber-reinforced molded plastic is lighter and torsionally more rigid than a traditional carbon-aluminum chassis.
The benefits at a glance:
- Facilitates assembly, maintenance and repairs.
- The upper halves take up the entire mechanics including motor, ESC and servos. Servos are mounted directly into the chassis, with optimal position and angle in relation to the swash plate.
- The lower halves take up the new and already known and proved battery quick release system (like on LOGO 500/600). Batteries will be installed to battery plates inline, which are held by two quick release mechanisms on both sides of the chassis.
- The clever separation of the chassis parts increases the possibility that, after a crash, only the lower parts have to be replaced.
- The chassis sports a big locating surface for the ESC, an opening helps with the air flow around the ESC.
- In the chassis you find a place for e.g. a CPU cooler, so you can mount a motor cooler into the model permanently.
- Cable guides inside the chassis allow for a neat and protected wire-layout to the ESC/telemetry at the front, within the chassis.
- The clever design of the molds even allows maintenance of the tail gear box inside the chassis, without disassembling the chassis.
- The torque tube system makes the tail boom easily dismountable, in case you want to travel e.g. to competitions.
- The newly designed rotor head is lighter and looks more delicate, but at the same time gives you the same good flight- and control characteristics. It’s as robust as ever.
- Recommended main rotor blade sizes are 750-810 mm, depending on your personal taste and style of flying.To power the 80, you can rely on reliable components from the LOGO 800 XXtreme, with 6 mm x 50 mm motor shafts.
Motors with other shaft diameters can be adapted easily by just replacing the shaft.Two gear ratios are available: 10.46:1 with a 13 T pinion or 9.71:1 with a 14 T pinion.
Motors with a larger bell than e.g. a Scorpion 4535-380 can also be used: just replace the stock main gear with the larger one from the LOGO 700/800 XXtreme, including the one way bearing and an appropriate pinion.
The newly designed canopy of the LOGO 800 combines the known and appealing design and visibility with improved aerodynamics: the LOGO 800 accelerates faster and reaches higher top speeds when directly compared to it’s predecessor. This helps especially with swift transitions within or between 3D maneuvers and big air aerobatics.
With off-the-shelf components and 5,000 mAh batteries, an all-up-weight of 5,500 g / 12.13 lb is possible.
- Short video with Kyle Dahl about the canopy mounting
|Rotor blades||Rotortech 810mm Carbon Rotorblades|
|recommended batterie||12-14 S Lipo, 4400-5500 mAh|
|Main gear ratio||9.71 / 10.46|
|Main Gear size||136 teeth, Module 1 25° herring bone|
|batterie slot||69 x 67 x 360 mm|
|Motors||Scorpion HK 4535-380Kv|
|Motor pinion||13 teeth pinion, modul 1 with 25° lead angle|
|Blades||Rotortech 810mm Carbon Rotor Blades|
|Tail Blades||Rotortech 116mm Carbon Tail Rotor Blades|
|Canopy||Airbrush Glas Fiber Canopy|
|Motor||Scorpion HK-4535-380Kv with Ø6x50mm shaft|
|ESC||Scorpion Tribunus 200A|
|Motor pinion||13/14 teeth pinion, modul 1 with 25° lead angle|
|VBar electronic||VBar NEO/VBar NEO VLink|
LOGO 550 SE Scorpion Combo€699,00 inc. VatRead more
LOGO 550 SE is the next step in the LOGO 500 Series. The LOGO 550 SE keeps all the proven and popular components of the LOGO 500, while incorporating several new developments to sustain today’s technical requirements during extreme flight manoeuvers.
Underneath the freshly designed canopy you find an improved version of our tried and tested chassis, which now offers a battery quick release system and considerably more headroom for flight packs below the counter bearing. The chassis will of course be available as upgrade kits for all existing 500 SE and 550 SE size LOGO helicopters.
– 600 mm main blades
– 6 S Lipo mit 4500-5000 mAh, a luminum rotor head yoke with 8mm spindle shaft
– light und durable chassis fiberglass reinforced frame with battery quick release system
– direct servo link to the swashplate
– Hollow main shaft with 10mm diameter
– Herringbone main gear with 153 teeth (module 0.7)
– Motor counterbearing with additional main shaft support
– colored fin set in neon red, matched with the canopy
– Extra-strong 22 mm diameter tail boom
– Detailed airbrush canopy in neon yellow
LOGO 480 XXtreme Super Combo VBar NEO VLink, yellow/red€1.099,00 inc. VatRead more
The LOGO 700 and 800 XXtreme helicopters just had a little brother: it is the LOGO 480 XXtreme helicopter. This smaller 480 version has a rotor diameter of 1090 mm (EDGE blades 473). It is operated with a 6S Lipo battery (max. 4000 mAh). The very sturdy herringbone gear and the light-weight and reliable belt drive will suit novices as well as more ambitious 3D pilots.
LOGO 600SE V3 Scorpion 450Kv Combo€799,00 inc. VatRead more
The LOGO 600 SE is a special version of the LOGO 600 series with a longer tail boom. This allows using longer main rotor blades of about 690 mm in length. With the considerably larger rotor disc and nearly the same all-in-weight, the LOGO 600 SE is a very lightweight heli in the 690 class. The revised version has the counterbearing linked to the main rotor shaft and the one-piece head yoke oft he 600 SX series as well as a freshly designed canopy. Below the canopy, you find the battery quick release system and considerably more headroom for flight packs below the counter bearing.
– Very high flight performance for low RPM and 3D flying
– 690 mm rotorblades
– 10S Lipo (4,000-5,000mAh), 12S Lipo (max. 4,000 mAh)
– new one-piece metal rotorhead yoke with 8mm spindle shaft and extra-large thrust bearings
– light und durable fiberglass reinforced frame with battery quick release system
– hollow 10 mm main shaft
– new and stronger modul 1 herringbone main gear
– new counter bearing with main shaft support
– new fin set in neon-yellow color
– 25 mm tail boom
– Airbrush canopy
Schaarbeekstraat 20 B06
Phone: +32 (0) 3 296 59 82