The actual car was powered by a behemoth 6-liter V12 engine. In 1997 it had a highly successful FIA GT Championship season, taking six wins in eleven races on its way to the team (AMG-Mercedes) and driver championships.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate body.
- Separate molded parts recreate wing, spoiler and side mirrors.
- Stickers are included to recreate markings, with window masking stickers to help during the painting process.
- Silver wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling, and great customization.
Items Requered for completion.
- 2-Channerl radio
- steering servo
- 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger
- Tamiya PS paint
- Kit model
- Detailed illustrated assembly instructions
- 540 Torque-Tuned motor