Tamiya’s series of ultra-realistic 1/14 scale R/C trucks has offered fun and realistic driving for the past several decades! This kit adds to the selection of trucks available in the series with the Scania 770 S 6X4!
The Scania 770 S 6×4 is one of the trailer heads in Scania’s top-grade S Series – which had undergone a full model change in 2016. This trailer head features a double rear-axle drive 6×4 chassis equipped with a 16.4-liter V8 diesel turbo engine capable of 770hp which was the most powerful in the industry as of 2020.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 532mm, width: 193mm, height: 307mm.
• Realistic roof bar features light pods, grille mini bar, low bar and side bars. LEDs (sold separately) are also attachable.
• Just like the actual vehicle, a double rear-axle 6×4 chassis features a layout of motor and transmission positioned at the front.
• Ladder frame features aluminum side channels with plastic cross members, and is equipped with a coupler to enable linkage with semi-trailers.
• Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
• Interior parts such as modern-design dashboard and seats are included.
• Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately available 4-channel radio transmitter.
• Multi-Function Control Unit (Item 56523: MFC-03, sold separately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation.
• Requires: 4-channel Tamiya Attack Radio, two servos, ESC, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya modeling paints.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio 3-speed transmission
- Bearings Metal and Plastic Bushings
- Body Material ABS Plastic
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material Aluminum and ABS plastic
- Chassis Type Semi-Truck
- Construction Type Assembly Kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) Not Included
- Led Lights Sold Separately
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Required To Complete 4-Channel Radio (Tamiya Attack), 2 servos, ESC, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya TS & Acrylic-Lacquer Bottle Paints
- Scale 1/14
- Shock Damper Friction type
- Suspension Leaf Spring
- Terrain Use On-Road