Metals, glass, porcelain, ceramic, wood, marble, stone, concrete, Duroplast®,
- The surface must be dry and free from dust and grease.
- Roughen any smooth surfaces prior to gluing.
- Mix the binder and hardener (ratio of 1:1).
- Apply the glue to one item only. If working
- Not suitable for sticking large areas of glass.
2 hours at room temperature.
The setting time depends on the temperature; final strength can be increased by applying heat (not over 200°C – see table).
Temperature Setting time Strength
20 °C 12 Std. 1200 N/cm2
40 °C 3 Std. 1800 N/cm2
70 °C 45 Min. 2000 N/cm2
100 °C 10 Min. 2500 N/cm2
180 °C 5 Min. 3000 N/cm2