- New Products
- Helicopter kits & Parts
- Align kits & Parts
- Align Heli Kits
- Align Parts
- Align Trex 100 / 100X Parts
- Align Trex 150 / 150X Parts
- Align Trex 250 / 250se Parts
- Align Trex 300X Parts
- Align 450 / 470L Parts
- Align 500 / 500L / 500X Parts
- Align 550E / 550L / 550X Parts
- Align 600E / 600DFC / 600L Parts
- Align 600N / 600XN Parts
- Align 650 Parts
- Align 700E / 700DFC / 700X Parts
- Align 700N / 700XN Parts
- Align 760 Parts
- Align 800 Parts
- Mikado kits & Parts
- GAUI kits & Parts
- GAUI kits
- GAUI parts
- GAUI X2/255 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI X3/X3L Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI X4/X4II Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI NX4 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI X5/X5 V2 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI R5 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI NEX6 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI X7 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI NX7 Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- GAUI Spare Parts undefined
- SAB kits & Parts
- Goblin kits
- Goblin Parts
- Goblin Fireball / Mini Comet Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin 380 / 380KSE / 420 Sport Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin 500 / 500 Sport Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin 570 / 570 Sport / 570KSE Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin 630 /700 / 770 Competition Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin Kraken 580 / 580 Nitro Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin Kraken Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin RAW Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin Speed / Comet Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin Urukay Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Goblin Black Thunder / Nitro Sport Spare Parts & Upgrade parts
- Old Goblin Kits
- SAB HC Nr's
- Blade Heli spare parts
- Compass spare parts
- HD-Helicopters spare parts
- Hirobo spare parts
- MSHeli spare parts
- Nine Eagles
- Thunder Tiger Parts
- Main Blades
- Flybar Paddles
- Canopies & Fuselages
- Robbe Shluter parts & Acc.
- Wallhangers for you're helicopter
- Align kits & Parts
- Governor system & Acc.
- Heat Shrink
- Flybarless units & Acc.
- Transmitters, receivers & Telemetry
- Chargers & connectors
- Motors & Esc.
- FPV & Multicopter
- Flight sim & Acc.
- Glue, Grease & Cleaning Products
- Tools & Acc.
- Plastic model kits
- Paint, Brushes, Markers, Pencil & Acc.
- Building Materials & Acc.
- Gift Cards
- Nuts, Bolts, Washers & Bearings
- Cars & Boats
- MuchMore Acc. for Cars
- Wheels, Tire & Acc.
- Spare & Upgrade parts Cars
- Team Associated spare & Upgrade Parts
- GS Racing spare parts
- Losi Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Xray Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Axial Spare & Upgrade Parts
- HPI Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Maverick Spare & Upgrade Parts
- FG Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Hobao Spare & Upgrade Parts
- 3Racing Spare & Upgrade Parts
- ECX Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Traxxas Spare & Upgrade Parts
- RPM Upgrade Parts
- Thunder Tiger Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Tamiya Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Carson Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Ishima Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Kyosho / MiniZ Spare & Upgrade Parts
- Pinions & spur Gears
- Car acc.
- Billing Boats Parts
- Other Brands
- Tattu R-Line 1550mAh 95C 6S1P Lipo
- 1250mAh 22.2V 60C 6S1P Lipo (Goblin Fireball / Mini Comet) €36,90 inc. Vat
- 2250 mAh 6.6V 2S1P Li-Fe Battery for Radio Transmitter €19,90 inc. Vat
- Hook & Loop Strap (8x140mm) €5,95 inc. Vat
- 2600mAh 7.4V 2S1P Receiver/Transmitter Pack €19,90 inc. Vat
VBar Control Touch, gunmetal grey
€1.149,00 inc. Vat
Note: The use of the VBar Control radio requires a VBar NEO or an RX Satellite with a legacy VBar or Mini-VBar unit with firmware version 6.0 PRO or higher. This version is free for all legacy devices as an incentive (but not for VBar NEO), for anyone who purchases a VBar Control radio. After registering your VBar Control radio on www.vstabi.info, customers will be able to add and download firmware version 6.0 PRO free of charge, even for any VBars or MiniVBars they already own. More information on this process is available on www.vstabi.info.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
- Setup, programming and adjusting of VBar-controlled models accomplished directly via VBar Control radio.
- Readily understandable graphic user interface.
- Easy programming for new models via the familiar VBar setup wizard.
- ESC setup wizard for programming all types of speed controllers.
- ESCs with VBar Control support can be programmed directly from the radio.
- Up to eight parameters can be tuned simultaneously using the optional inputs, with adjustable limitation of the the respective range of values.
- Bank switching with three banks (fourth Bank Autorotation optional).
- Real time logging and real time graphic vibration analysis available on display.
- Graphical telemetry log analyzer for stored flights (overview, energy consumption, event-log) directly readable on the display.
- Create your own screendesign directly on the touchscreen display.
- Full manual available on the radio by means of context sensitive help.
- Easy bind process, allows bind and fly of any model equipped with VLink (e.g. a buddy‘s heli) with your own transmitter (Model Sharing).
- Automatic power-on, if an already bound model is switched on.
- Several telemetry functions are available, such as voltages, current, rpm, speed, temperature and power consumption of the batteries (may need additional hardware).
- Multiple timer functions available with warnings and reminders via sound, voice, or vibration output.
- Wireless buddy boxing with two VBar Control radios, fully configurable.
- Cloud functions under development (e.g. for archiving, interaction with other users; usage optional).
- Access our App Store and do over-the-air online-updates via WiFi*.
- Over-the-air online-update your VBar NEO-flybarless systems via WiFi* (for purchases, a device with internet access and web browser is required).
- Extra bright capacitive 5.8 inch multi-touch color display, with ambient-light sensor to automatically control the brightness.
- Very good readability even in bright sunlight.
- WiFi module connects to your WiFi network at home as well as to your personal hotspot on the go.
- Very fast start-up time, from off to fully operational in three seconds.
- High perfomance low power controller for best user experience and long runtimes.
- Reliable 80 Channel 2.4 GHz FHSS bidirectional flight control, programming/setup and telemetry remote control system.
- Unlimited model memory.
- Virtually unlimited number of control channels.
- High range, low latency, antenna diversity both on transmitter and receiver.
- Intelligent antenna monitoring and management.
- Fully equipped with four 3-position switches, two 3-position quick-break-switches as well as six rotary inputs (four trim wheels, two rotating knobs), all fully programmable.
- Precision gimbals with four ball bearings, fully adjustable.
- Collective stick can be equipped with optional throw limiter.
- Delicate rubber lining for comfortable, slip-free and safe holding.
- Well-balanced with two-point neck-strap attachment, no additional retainer bracked required.
- Large 2 Watt loudspeaker for alarms and voice output.
- Vibration alarm (adjustable).
- Memory accessible as a USB memory stick, no drivers needed.
- Built-in Lithium Polymer battery allows for long run times.
- Charge through USB connector or built-in charger.
- Power supply for fast charging included.
* Online features require a WiFi connection and a device with internet access. Data transfers may cause additional costs, depending on your mobile data plan.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 cm|
LOGO 600SE V3 Scorpion 450Kv Combo€799,00 inc. VatRead more
The LOGO 600 SE is a special version of the LOGO 600 series with a longer tail boom. This allows using longer main rotor blades of about 690 mm in length. With the considerably larger rotor disc and nearly the same all-in-weight, the LOGO 600 SE is a very lightweight heli in the 690 class. The revised version has the counterbearing linked to the main rotor shaft and the one-piece head yoke oft he 600 SX series as well as a freshly designed canopy. Below the canopy, you find the battery quick release system and considerably more headroom for flight packs below the counter bearing.
– Very high flight performance for low RPM and 3D flying
– 690 mm rotorblades
– 10S Lipo (4,000-5,000mAh), 12S Lipo (max. 4,000 mAh)
– new one-piece metal rotorhead yoke with 8mm spindle shaft and extra-large thrust bearings
– light und durable fiberglass reinforced frame with battery quick release system
– hollow 10 mm main shaft
– new and stronger modul 1 herringbone main gear
– new counter bearing with main shaft support
– new fin set in neon-yellow color
– 25 mm tail boom
– Airbrush canopy
LOGO 550 SX Scorpion Motor Combo€699,00 inc. VatRead more
The LOGO 550 SX is the first member of the next evolutionary step of our popular and proven LOGO 500/550/600 helicopter series.
Underneath the freshly designed canopy you find an improved version of our tried and tested chassis, which now offers a battery quick release system and considerably more headroom for flight packs below the counter bearing. The chassis will of course be available as upgrade kits for all existing 500/550/600 size LOGO helicopters.
– 550 mm main blades
– 6 S Lipo mit 4500-5000 mAh, a luminum rotor head yoke with 8mm spindle shaft
– light und durable chassis fiberglass reinforced frame with battery quick release system
– direct servo link to the swashplate
– Hollow main shaft with 10mm diameter
– Herringbone main gear with 153 teeth (module 0.7)
– Motor counterbearing with additional main shaft support
– colored fin set in neon red, matched with the canopy
– Extra-strong 22 mm diameter tail boom
– Detailed airbrush canopy in neon red
Schaarbeekstraat 20 B06
Phone: +32 (0) 3 296 59 82